Saturday, October 12, 2019

I got four of them…………………………………………………………………

I got four of them………………………………………………………………… Acehardware………………………………………………………………… Visa………………………………………………………………… Plane………………………………………………………………… Hotel………………………………………………………………… Don’t think about it………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… He will find me a replacement………………………………………………………………… All of these is positive………………………………………………………………… All of this is not negative………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… He will make me capable………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… He will give fund………………………………………………………………… Suddenly………………………………………………………………… From all over the directions………………………………………………………………… The one that he blesses it………………………………………………………………… The ones that he doesn’t hate………………………………………………………………… The ones that can pay my debts………………………………………………………………… I hope the news is not true………………………………………………………………… I hope the fund will not be postponed …………………………………………………………………

No comments: