Saturday, October 12, 2019

I hope god forgive me…………………………………………………………………

You got negative thoughts bout me………………………………………………………………… And it makes me furious………………………………………………………………… Make me angry………………………………………………………………… Make me annoyed………………………………………………………………… You become very selfish………………………………………………………………… You only think about yourself………………………………………………………………… If I promise………………………………………………………………… I keep it………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… If he give me permission………………………………………………………………… I got to this position is not easy at all………………………………………………………………… It needs a lot of bloods tears sweats………………………………………………………………… Conquering many people………………………………………………………………… Experience many failures………………………………………………………………… Got depressed again and again………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… I hope he help me………………………………………………………………… I hope he help him………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………………………………………… He will help him………………………………………………………………… Till he graduate………………………………………………………………… He will help me………………………………………………………………… Going there …………………………………………………………………

No comments: