Saturday, October 12, 2019

Trouble in submitting online form……………………………………………..

That makes me worried so much…………………………………………….. I do it in campus…………………………………………….. And it didn’t work…………………………………………….. I do it in café…………………………………………….. And it works…………………………………………….. But I didn’t finish it…………………………………………….. I did it at home at night…………………………………………….. It didn’t work…………………………………………….. I try again in the morning…………………………………………….. It still didn’t work…………………………………………….. Then got the news that someone already submitted…………………………………………….. I got very stressed…………………………………………….. Make my heart beat so fast…………………………………………….. I am afraid they will left me…………………………………………….. Being grateful…………………………………………….. Mrsd want to help me…………………………………………….. She offer helps…………………………………………….. She is one of the members…………………………………………….. She offer to upload my documents…………………………………………….. Thx lord…………………………………………….. I can do it in campus in the morning…………………………………………….. I can finish it in one go…………………………………………….. I submit it directly…………………………………………….. I got the schedule…………………………………………….. I choose the earliest…………………………………………….. I hope he bless this ……………………………………………..

No comments: