Saturday, October 12, 2019

It is not their fault………………………………….

It is the teacher of foundation science…………………………………. And mrsa too…………………………………. And mrk too…………………………………. When ask him a key…………………………………. He didn’t have it…………………………………. How come…………………………………. He is the leader…………………………………. He should have one…………………………………. And mrsm also gives comments…………………………………. And it is not helping…………………………………. It is not clear…………………………………. And mrsf too…………………………………. When I ask her a key…………………………………. The answer is going around the bush…………………………………. Not clear at all…………………………………. Then…………………………………. I got very annoyed…………………………………. All is being difficult…………………………………. When I ask for a key…………………………………. It is the lab…………………………………. It is public place…………………………………. It is not personal place…………………………………. I also have the right to use it…………………………………. But it is like this…………………………………. Mrk is weird…………………………………. He should have one…………………………………. But he doesn’t have it…………………………………. Mrsa is also guilty…………………………………. She is annoying…………………………………. She uses my class…………………………………. She doesn’t respect the rule…………………………………. Let alone she is a leader…………………………………. The teacher of foundation is also guilty…………………………………. It is time to finish…………………………………. And it is my part now…………………………………. But he takes a lot of it…………………………………. I am the victim…………………………………. As I cant be angry to them…………………………………. So I get angry to students…………………………………. Stupid me…………………………………. Lets pray…………………………………. May this will not happen again ………………………………………….

No comments: