Saturday, October 12, 2019

In the name of lord…………………………………………………………………

I will follow whatever you want………………………………………………………………… If you want me to stop………………………………………………………………… I will stop………………………………………………………………… If you want me to help………………………………………………………………… I will help………………………………………………………………… As far as I can………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… He will help me………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… He will give me permission………………………………………………………………… To take him to his graduation………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… There will be his portion………………………………………………………………… From lord………………………………………………………………… Through me………………………………………………………………… That I cant use it for others………………………………………………………………… Just for him………………………………………………………………… Just for his study………………………………………………………………… To make his future brighter …………………………………………………………………

No comments: