Saturday, October 12, 2019

I did book it online……………………………………………..

But the location is difficult to find…………………………………………….. The grabcar don’t want to take me to go to the small street…………………………………………….. I walk to look for it…………………………………………….. I go round and round and still cant find it…………………………………………….. Then I go eating…………………………………………….. And then I download an app…………………………………………….. Then I book a room again…………………………………………….. In the name of lord…………………………………………….. I let it go willingly…………………………………………….. I hope it help him and it help me…………………………………………….. I hope there is a replacement…………………………………………….. Then I go by motor taxi…………………………………………….. Then I see it…………………………………………….. I should stop…………………………………………….. But I didn’t …………………………………………….. Stupid me…………………………………………….. I did book and pay for it…………………………………………….. Idiot me…………………………………………….. In the name of lord…………………………………………….. Let it go…………………………………………….. Thx god I got a new room…………………………………………….. It is nice…………………………………………….. I can sleep soundly…………………………………………….. But there is not tv…………………………………………….. There is no wifi…………………………………………….. All has reasons ……………………………………………..

No comments: