Saturday, October 12, 2019

me......................

me...................... my thoughts are being extraordinarily intertwined in an awfully complivated net...................... i have a lot of things on my mind...................... i have a lot of things being considered...................... that country...................... that is the main one...................... being afraid...................... i hope the papers are all done tomorrow...................... then i can send them directly to jakarta...................... and i hope the minister letter also being processed quickly...................... and the visa to can get be done in a flash...................... and the processes are smooth...................... and i really can go there...................... with all friends...................... and before going there...................... i can finish all my tasks...................... all that become my responsibilities......................

No comments: