Saturday, October 12, 2019

The water is not available…………………………………………………………………

He is the greatest………………………………………………………………… I hope it was not a bad sign………………………………………………………………… Also there was last night………………………………………………………………… Problem with the hotel………………………………………………………………… Thx lord………………………………………………………………… I can get through that day………………………………………………………………… All is smooth………………………………………………………………… Tho I don’t have to take a bath………………………………………………………………… Tho I feel uncomfortable………………………………………………………………… If he allows………………………………………………………………… That kind of thing will not happen again………………………………………………………………… My patient is being tested………………………………………………………………… I hope I pass………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………………………………………… If there is another thing like that………………………………………………………………… I will be patient again………………………………………………………………… I will pass the test again………………………………………………………………… But I hope all bad things………………………………………………………………… Will not happen again in my live …………………………………………………………………

No comments: