Monday, July 1, 2024

if I dare to do.

 






In the velvet night, I stretch my arms high

Hugging the star, my heart full of try

Dreaming the impossible, reaching for the sky

Beyond imagination, my spirit doth fly


The star, a gem beyond our reach

A dream, a hope, a wish, a beckon's speech

I yearn to touch it, to hold it tight

To feel its warmth, to see its light


But alas, it's far, beyond my grasp

A dream, a fantasy, a fleeting flash

Yet I reach out, with all my might

To catch the star, to make it bright


In my heart, a fire burns

A flame of hope, a passion that yearns

To reach the star, to make it mine

To hold it close, to make it shine


So I'll dream, I'll wish, I'll strive

To hug the star, to make it alive

For in my heart, I know it's true

That dreams can come true, if I dare to do.


No comments: