Saturday, July 20, 2024

Blame me

 




in your blessing

there was negative in me

there was negative happening to me

i must accept it all

i must be strong

i must be tough

all has its time

whatever happen i must do it

dont get negative nomore

Maybe that thing

Mr NY

Wow

That is scary

And I lost at my train of thought

Let it be

It did happen

And it will happen

Just accept the consequences

And finally run to the light

And become sublime

In all acpests of life

This stupidity 

don't blaMe her

Blame me

That was that

The plan to date

That must be it

And the interlocution

What is intermezzo

Nothing come to mind

It is blocked

Scary isn't it

That must be it

Just let her be

Just let them be

Don't disturb the flow

Let's dance with the water sheds

Again

Don't blame her

Blame me

Again let her be

Let concentrate on this

Gain the consciousness of brain

Remembering the tenancy of lying

Even the breathing

Did I disturb her

Blame me

What now

Me realizing the mistake


No comments: