Saturday, July 20, 2024

dancing with the ants underground

 




You have to keep fighting until you get there

You have to keep praying until you get there


Many people crashed

Hit by the money instituion

Hit by official institutions

Hit by the old office

and all of that makes me sad

make me down

I'm afraid

that those things can cancel me

cancel my happiness

cancel me going there

to far away place

to the dreamland

dear you

please help me

to overcome all the burdens

to overcome all the problems

to overcome all the obstacles

please protect me from all of them

who had bad intentions toward me

I'm very afraid

I don't have the power to fight them

i don't have the capacity at their level

they are so up high in the sky

i am always laying low

dancing with the ants underground


No comments: