Friday, July 19, 2024

"In the depths of my soul, a storm rages on


 "In the depths of my soul, a storm rages on

A tempest of tears, a hurricane of pain and gone
I bear the weight of burdens, heavy as the sea
Complaints and curses, echoes of humanity

I question the skies, why darkness reigns supreme
Why evil thrives, while goodness is but a dream
I search for answers, but they seem so hard to find
Why must the innocent suffer, while the wicked entwine

The world is a puzzle, with pieces out of place
A riddle I cannot solve, a mystery in space
I yearn for justice, for fairness to prevail
For love and kindness to conquer, without fail

But still I hold on hope, a glimmer in the night
A light that guides me through the darkest of plights
For in the face of evil, love will always win
And though I don't understand, I'll keep on shining within"

No comments: