Saturday, June 29, 2024

and that's all that's clear.

 


What a tangled web of emotions you weave,

A knot of confusion, a sea of uncertainty to leave,

"What did I do?" you cry, with a heart full of pain,

"Why do they treat me this way, and cause me such strain?"


Did I do them wrong? You question with a heavy heart,

And though you search for answers, they're torn apart,

By doubts and fears that whisper, "You're to blame, it's true",

But deep within, a voice whispers back to you, "I love you."


They try to ruin me, to bring me to my knees,

To hurt and torture me, with words that cut like breeze,

But I must be strong, as He loves me dearly,

And in His love, I find the strength to persevere.


Like a fortress built on rock, my faith stands tall and wide,

A refuge from the storms that rage and try to divide,

I'll not be shaken by the doubts that creep in the night,

For God's love is my anchor, my guiding light.


So I'll stand firm in His promise, a promise that's true,

A promise of love and redemption, made just for me and you,

And though the world may try to bring me down,

I'll rise above the noise, and wear my crown.


For I am a child of God, beloved and dear,

And in His love, I find the strength to wipe away each tear,

I'll not be swayed by the whispers of doubt and fear,

For I am loved by God, and that's all that's clear.

No comments: