Saturday, June 29, 2024

that never grows old.

 


Her presence, a symphony of gentle hue,

A melody that whispers sweet nothings true,

A reflection of God's love, shining bright and clear,

A reminder of His purpose, drawing near.


Like a ray of sunshine, she illuminates the way,

Guiding me through life's journey, come what may,

Her touch, a balm to soothe the soul's deep pain,

A love that heals and lifts, like a gentle summer rain.


Her eyes, like pools of kindness, deep and wide,

Reflect the depths of God's love, where I reside,

Her smile, a work of art, a masterpiece divine,

A brushstroke of heaven's hand, painting her so fine.


For God placed her in my life, for reason and for might,

To teach me lessons, to guide me through the night,

To show me His love, in every glance and every sigh,

To remind me of His presence, as I wander by.


Like a compass pointing true, she shows me the way,

Through life's twists and turns, to a brighter day,

Her love is a gift, a treasure to behold,

A reminder of God's love, that never grows old.


So I'll hold her close, like a precious gem so rare,

And cherish every moment, with love beyond compare,

For she is a blessing, sent from above so true,

A reminder of God's love, shining through.

No comments: