Friday, July 12, 2024

"Your support is a lifeline, a beacon in the night


 "Your support is a lifeline, a beacon in the night

A constant reminder that I'm not alone in this fight
You stay by my side, through every stormy weather
A rock, a shelter, a haven, where I can gather

Your understanding is a balm to my soul
A soothing presence that makes me whole
You see beyond the surface, to the depths within
And offer guidance, and a helping hand to begin

Your help is a gift, a treasure to behold
A bridge that spans the chasm, that my doubts and fears unfold
You lift me up, when I'm stuck and worn
And help me find my footing, on the path that I've forlorn

I'm lost without you, adrift in an endless sea
Powerless without your love, that sets me free
I'm nothing without your touch, your words of kindness too
For in your presence, I find my purpose, my truth anew

You are the missing piece, that makes me whole again
The missing beat, that makes my heart sing and sustain
You are the anchor that holds me tight
The safe haven where I can take flight"

No comments: